LegacyGT.com

Check engine light!

gibbo

Hey guys. Does anyone here own a legacy or know alot about them? I have my CHECK ENGINE light coming on and have taken my car to the dealer and they cannot find a fault. Can anyone help me there?:)

How many places do you need to post this? Just post it once and wait for a response. The response is that nobody is going to have any idea why your CEL comes on without having more information. If the dealership can't figure it out with all the equipment they have, then what makes you think that we are just going to be able to guess?

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

How many places do you need to post this? Just post it once and wait for a response. The response is that nobody is going to have any idea why your CEL comes on without having more information. If the dealership can't figure it out with all the equipment they have, then what makes you think that we are just going to be able to guess?

geez, take it easy on him/her...just a noobs who may not know a whole lot about the forum yet. but anyway gibbo, yeah simply asking why the CEL light is coming on is like asking why does my stomach hurt. this is something that should be checked by professionals with testing equipment.

haha and p.s., this site is called legacygt.com, so yes, most of us do own legacies...just to let you know.

geez, take it easy on him/her...just a noobs who may not know a whole lot about the forum yet. but anyway gibbo, yeah simply asking why the CEL light is coming on is like asking why does my stomach hurt. this is something that should be checked by professionals with testing equipment.

haha and p.s., this site is called legacygt.com, so yes, most of us do own legacies...just to let you know.

Believe me, he is taking it easy.............:lol:

Hey guys. Does anyone here own a legacy or know alot about them? I have my CHECK ENGINE light coming on and have taken my car to the dealer and they cannot find a fault. Can anyone help me there?:)

This thread doesn't belong in motorsports... and since there are like.... 15 copies :rolleyes:... I am closing this one.

Archived