LegacyGT.com

subaru minivan

If Subaru can make a better mini van than my 05' Odyssey that is less than 40 k, then they have a buyer.

agreed!!! i have an 03 oddy.. love that sucker!! great hauler..

i am gonna add to 2honda and say if they can make it into a an AWD Turbo Diseal Hybrid.. i am there!

Just read this on Edumunds:

http://townhall-talk.edmunds.com/direct/view/.ef8938d

This just in:

Erroneous Report in Automotive News

TO: All Subaru Dealers

DEPARTMENT: SOA Corp Communications

DATE: 8/31/2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You may have read in this week's issue of Automotive News a story regarding FHI's plans for a minivan in the US market for 2007-2008. This report from an unofficial and unidentified source was in error and we are working to correct it.

FHI had planned a minivan for the Japanese market, as part of the original FDR-1 business plan, which has since been reviewed and changed.

Subaru product planning strives to be responsive to current market conditions and Subaru of America currently has no plans to sell a minivan in the US.

I wanted to clear up any misunderstanding or rumors regarding this reporter's incorrect speculation.

Should you have any questions, you can contact the corporate communications department directly.

Bob

Knew it was too good to be true. I see a Mazda 5 in my not so distant future again

Archived