LegacyGT.com

Delivery Date?

Hi,

Is there anyway from my window sticker or anything else that I can figure out when my car was originally delivered to my Dealer? (other than asking the dealer) My right rear wheel has a date for sept 04' engraved in it, but i don't know if that means anything. I'm kinda curious how long my car sat at the dealer

Hi, Jeff_B.......Not to jack your thread, but is it normal for there to be "Engraved" dates in the inside of our wheels? I put my LGT 17 inchers on my wife's Impreza and noticed all the wheels have dates engraved in the inner rim surfaces.......Done by hand with an engraving pen.:iam:

• 2 months later...
Hi,

Is there anyway from my window sticker or anything else that I can figure out when my car was originally delivered to my Dealer? (other than asking the dealer) My right rear wheel has a date for sept 04' engraved in it, but i don't know if that means anything. I'm kinda curious how long my car sat at the dealer

Couple of different ways Jeff. 1) The original invoice from the dealer would show the delivery date. 2) look at the build/manufacture date (month/year) on the VIN decal on the front driver's side (either on the door itself or on the B pillar - can't recall which). Dealers generally receive 1-2 weeks afterwards.

Archived