LegacyGT.com

Newbie needs help. Imagine that

OK, I am a new Subie owner and new to modifying cars. I am ready to get dangerous by starting to do more advanced changes, (already added splash guards, hood protector, and getting ready to switch shift buttons to radio buttons on the steering wheel) and am wondering where to find reviews for different parts. I have found the Cobb turbo back exhaust, strut braces and sway bars, but I don?t know what out there is good and what isn?t. Or if something is even really needed. HELP, please? :icon_bigg

________

VAPOR BUDDY VAPORIZER

OK, I am a new Subie owner and new to modifying cars. I am ready to get dangerous by starting to do more advanced changes,

lets start you off with better brakes :lol: and then tires :icon_bigg

Hey neighbor!

The first thing you need to do is to decide which aspect you're wanting to upgrade - handling, braking, or go-power?

Next, it's time to plan out a budget.

Don't worry about parts reviews - just do a search here using the search engine, and you'll get more info. than you could possibly wish for. I recommend devoting a week or two to JUST READING before you get slap-happy with your wallet/bank-account/credit-card. It's easy to over-spend and even make redundant (or "conflicting") purchases.

Take some time to learn, and also, don't forget your local hobbyists - they can be a GREAT resource. :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Archived