LegacyGT.com

Undecided at this point. Talk me out of it!!!

I know i never really have to question you ted but i just went out and maybe i just need to take a better look but things are looking a little different. I will go out here after a bit and jack it up and see if i see any similarities.

So what are they doing just putting mil eliminators on the other two cats and then just deleting the third?

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

Do you think it would work though? hell i am up for anything. But what would you do with the plugs for the O2's just put thouse mil eliminators on them? I have read about it but never done it. willing to try anything?

OTM.

Yeha i will wait for them to open up and i will give them and call and see what they think. I am going to do some research for a O2 eliminator plug or something like that for those cats. You heard my exhuast ted. I wonder what it will sound like without off of those and them headers. yeah i messed around last night and took the bubble off of the intake. actually quited down the exhuast. you heard it under hard acceleration between 1k and 2k but after that she just purred. i heard it more with it on so i put it back on. if nothing else i can take it off when i get all of these goodies.

OTM.

http://www.rallitek.com/raeqlehe.html HEADER.

Here is the link for ralliTEK. i just spoke with marc and i am going to give them a call back for some tech advice as far as the cats would go. He said that they just installed one on a legacy the other day and it had a sound of its own. He said along the line of a borla ss exhuast. I will keep you all posted.

OTM.

naw ill just keep my N/A and put a header on it along with some other stuff. ill be ok.

OTM.

naw ill just keep my N/A and put a header on it along with some other stuff. ill be ok.

goog, good. why don't you come to the next pdx tune at buschur and ask those guys to madrel bend us some CAI and a cat-back exhaust ??:lol:

I have been posting up in the coob forum trying to bitch enough to get them to feel sorry for us lonely N/A's. seems that most of them have just given up. Not this white boy. So for all of you N/A's out here heres the link. its time we unite and start complaining over there just to let them know that we would like some mods like is offered to the others.

http://www.wrxforum.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=agree

just click the i agree button fill out the information and then post up in the legacy outback/ Cobb N/A? Youll see me on there. And for all of you thinking its a waste of time, yeah your prob right but its the principle now. The more in numbers that post up over there and even if it is a recycled post about it who cares. lets just get on the bandwagon and tell em.

OTM.

Archived