LegacyGT.com

Cleaning Tinted Windows?

just dont use anything with ammonia in it. Otherwise you'll turn your tints blue
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

pretty much any glass cleaner you buy at the auto part store is safe for tinted windows unless it is some cheap blue spray bottle stuff. I honestly don't know of many out there that aren't safe. Just check the can if you aren't sure. If it doesn't expressly say it is safe for tinted windows, then don't use it on them.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

pretty much any glass cleaner you buy at the auto part store is safe for tinted windows unless it is some cheap blue spray bottle stuff. I honestly don't know of many out there that aren't safe. Just check the can if you aren't sure. If it doesn't expressly say it is safe for tinted windows, then don't use it on them.

Yea, i read the label just to make sure, (i did it anyway earlier, it was kinda compusive, i wanted that oil off :icon_bigg)

The guy who tinted them said he used baby soap mixed with water. I was slightly curious if anyone else did this at home 'potions' for cleaning their tint.

I love my car ... basically.

Archived