LegacyGT.com

Post Ratings

MSB

:postwhor: hahaha....Just f*cking with you. This thread needed a little lightening up. I never realized there were so many uptight folks around. Yes, lets all be as dry as toast. We should all have the personalities of wet mops...yes that will make this a better place.
OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

[quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='Dr. Zevil']First of all Monkey, I never once said the word "fight" in any of my posts. Second. how am I full of myself? This last post, much like 3/4 of your posts make absolutely no sense at all. If you hove nothing usefull to add to this thread, then see yourself out of it. We don't need you commenting on every single post and every single thread that is made. The only thing that you said right was that I think you are a PW. Enough said. But again, this thread isn't about you so see yourself clear of it. I want to hear and speak with people who have something worthwhile to add.. One more thing DM, don't tell me what "Tide" said. I read his posts just like I read the rest of the posts around here.[/quote] "Fight,""not promote" - same thing. :P Second, things would make sense if you took the time and READ some of my posts....you haven't even been here for the last few days and come back screaming PW (just like in days of the past)! Why should I not post in the threads or even this one? I have an opinion, as you do, and will damn sure state it in my own defense. This thread involves me as well as any member here as, we are all equal. Just because you think some of my notions are "worthless", doesn't mean everyone else should agree with you, who knows, maybe some people actually READ what I posts and take them for what they are instead of crying PW all the time. Thinking that no one else cares about what I have to say just because you do is the DEFINITION of being "full of one's self" :lol: I'm glad you say you read the post around here, but it's appearent that you don't or else I wouldn't have had to bring it up. :P Geez, after all the smiley usage, I'm still misunderstood. All my comments are to to be read with much light-heartedness, and obviously you take them as "DM just trying to start up something again. Lighten up, what happened to the old Dr. Z? I miss him. :([/quote] This thread has become useless.. I have been here EVERYDAY, I am here all the time.. Just because I don't feel the need to post in EVERY NEW THREAD doesn't mean that I am not reading and doing what I said I would as a mod on this board. Second, I never said that you don't have a say as to what goes on here, as a member you most certainly do. What you don't understand is your ability to overrun a thread. Your opinion has been stated and if you read back at the top of this page you will understand that you were the one that started this little conversation. I just thought that it was going to be a good idea to exchange the post count for something different, I wasted my time even bothering sharing this idea so I apologize. I am most certainly not uptight, but I do find it annoying when I come to the forum in the morning and I have to skim through 40 new threads with DM one lines (or anyone elses for that matter). I dont think this board should be a strictly serious place either, but you also shouldn't have to wade through all the nonsense to find the information that you are looking for. This nonsense is NOT always you... There was a reason this topic was brought up. I want new members to come to this board and feel like they are on an even playing surface with everyone else. I think it makes the forum more inviting to new members. Apparently you went and turned this into something personal which means that you think that I am always "talking about you". Get off it, I am looking out for the forum and the forum only. I have a whole bunch of posts in my count and I was a member here within the first week of it's existence. None of that means jack! All I care about is protecting the integrity of the board and the wealth of information that this place can accumulate. We have a great opportunity to turn this board into something HUGE! I just want to make sure that we have the easiest transition between the days now when we still are relatively small, and the days to come when this place has 20,000-30,000 members. ;) Again DM, I am not always talking about you and in truth my suggestion was for the good of the board, not to offend you. Sorry everyone for the huge post. I can't understand why DM thinks that I am out to get him. Please re-read my original post without being defensive. You will see that I never even hinted at you being the reason for my post. Oh, and Dr. Z never changed.. he's just enraged with moderating fury :lol: ;)

Archived