LegacyGT.com

Key for wallet

[quote name='Th3Franz'][quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='jedimaster'][quote name='Drift Monkey']Easy solution, don't lock yourself out! Easier said then done...:oops:[/quote] Dude- the car won't lock you out- I tried it the other day- you lock the door with the keys in it and the door open and it unlocks.[/quote] Dude, I locked myself out of the car the other day with the keys in the ignition and motor running! It is possible!!!!1111[/quote] 0wn3d[/quote] 0wn3d indeed. Luckily I was home so all I had to do is grap the spare set. Note: the cheap bastards at Subaru don't even include a battery for the spare keyfob!

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='omarco']If you lock yourself out of the car, the other option is to call the Roadside Assistance from Subaru, this is free for three years that comes with the car :D[/quote] Good point. Didn't even remember about that thing! :oops:[/quote] Because your cell phone was locked in the car along with your keys, doofus!!!1

[quote name='jedimaster'][quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='omarco']If you lock yourself out of the car, the other option is to call the Roadside Assistance from Subaru, this is free for three years that comes with the car :D[/quote] Good point. Didn't even remember about that thing! :oops:[/quote] Because your cell phone was locked in the car along with your keys, doofus!!!1[/quote] Come to think of it....it probably was. But like I said, luckily I was at home! :lol:

• 1 month later...
Perhaps this could help: [url="http://secure.cartsvr.net/catalogs/catalog.asp?prodid=2655264"]http://secure.cartsvr.net/catalogs/catalog.asp?prodid=2655264[/url] [font=Arial][size=-1][color=#000000] 57497AG10A [/color][/size][/font][font=Arial][size=-1][color=#000000]Subaru Legacy Non Chipped Key Blank/Master 2005[/color][/size][/font] [font=Arial][size=-1][color=#000000][color=#ff0000]$20.63[/color] $11.00 [/color][/size][/font][font=Arial][size=-1][color=#000000]57497AG11A [/color][/size][/font][font=Arial][size=-1][color=#000000]Subaru Legacy GT, LLBean, Chipped Master Key Blank 2005[/color][/size][/font] [font=Arial][size=-1][color=#000000][color=#ff0000]$43.65[/color] $35.00[/color][/size][/font]

Archived