LegacyGT.com

for anyone looking for a full zaino detail

16psibrick

i got a good guy in fremont, who does an excellent job of detailing cars. he uses only zaino products. i dropped off my LGT with him last week, it was rough since i bought it and it perhaps have neer been waxed...came out AWESOME...

pricing is superb, full exterior zaino wash, claybar, buff and wax with interior vacum and clean is at around 160 (less if you mention you are from this forum and i sent you), with an extra 20 if you want all the vinyl and leather surfaces zaino conditioned.

he does everyhting at his house and is an alla round great guy :) juxagt saw my car yesterday and he can vouch for hte job.

i can get him to post on here and explain waht he does if people are intersted.

its hard to find a good detailer nowadays and someone that does an awesome job at a great price is just nice :)

b

For sure, your car looks nice. I assumed it was new when I saw it, not 40k and a year and a half old! $160 is a steal for a full detail with top products. Even $180 with the leather care would make even me Mr. "I'm the only person who touches my car" have to think about it.

Hey everybody!

And thanks Bing in advance.

I am the guy that Bing is talking about. I am trying to hop on as many forums as i can without getting booted off of course. I have a superb record with all the Z/G guys. If you guys think $160 is a deal, ($160 is what I charge on craigslist). I got a deal that will blow you guys away.

$120 for Exterior and interior, leather is $20 extra.

Heres what I do even though Bing posted it.

-Wash with dawn

-Claybar

-Wash with Z7

-3 coats of Z2 and/or Z5 Combination of how you want it.

-Finish off with some good old Z8

Also vacuuming, windows, tires/wheels cleaned

Leather extra $20

My number is 510-552-7925 or you can just pm me on the boards and we can set things up from there.

This price is for forum members only, so please adhere to that. That is the only thing I ask.

• 3 weeks later...
Hey everybody!

And thanks Bing in advance.

I am the guy that Bing is talking about. I am trying to hop on as many forums as i can without getting booted off of course. I have a superb record with all the Z/G guys. If you guys think $160 is a deal, ($160 is what I charge on craigslist). I got a deal that will blow you guys away.

$120 for Exterior and interior, leather is $20 extra.

Heres what I do even though Bing posted it.

-Wash with dawn

-Claybar

-Wash with Z7

-3 coats of Z2 and/or Z5 Combination of how you want it.

-Finish off with some good old Z8

Also vacuuming, windows, tires/wheels cleaned

Leather extra $20

My number is 510-552-7925 or you can just pm me on the boards and we can set things up from there.

This price is for forum members only, so please adhere to that. That is the only thing I ask.

So, now that I've quoted this...

...do you travel? I have need of your services for TWO scoobies. They are both well loved, but are in need of a detailing.

We're near Santa Rosa.

PM me if interested, since the other person we contacted hasn't seemed interested in this.

Archived