LegacyGT.com

Color change

Guest *Jedimaster*

Guest *Jedimaster*
I know that if it ain't broke, don't fix it, but I think this site would look better with a different skin and/or new color scheme.

[quote name='Tide']I told yah before Im not making any more mods to the site if Im looking at vBulliten. Pay attention kids! :)[/quote] Why are you looking at vBulletin? What's wrong with phpBB? I like it, I just don't like that it looks quite a bit like a default theme.... I'd say, maybe save the money for hardware upgrades for when this forum starts to get REALLY popular.

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='Tide']I told yah before Im not making any more mods to the site if Im looking at vBulliten. Pay attention kids! :)[/quote] Oh, I thought that was on hold for a while- maybe a little sprucing up in the meantime would be a good thing? Skins, etc. aren't all that hard to install.

For the reason I just stated. I don't want to spend any more time on this board 'sprucing' it up. It's time I just don't have right now and if I decide to move to phpbb 2.2 or vbulletin 3, it'd be wasted time.

Archived