LegacyGT.com

A Nice LGT Moment

so? you still let her cut in front of everyone else! that's not justice. you're supposed to stay even with her until she's forced to slam on the brakes or drive off the road. :icon_twis

what John said...:lol:

i've drove the SC430...frankly it was very disappointing...the car does not feel not it has 280HP but drives likes a Solara at most, the accerleration was very slow, take off speed is decent though, but overall it was a very disappointing ride when i went on a 30 miles trip.

Everything about the interior and exterior puts the car together nicely, the only disadvantage of the car was the power

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

so? you still let her cut in front of everyone else! that's not justice. you're supposed to stay even with her until she's forced to slam on the brakes or drive off the road. :icon_twis

Now you're talkin! This is where you inevitably get the finger or some other gesture because you beat them at their own game, which they had previously thought they were very, very good at.

I have a red LGT with a spoiler so it doesn't look like much of a sleeper, which has both pluses and minuses. However, the car is still faster than it looks... heck most people don't know what it is where I live. I've had a camero, a BMW 3 series, and a civic si try to race me all to no avail. It's nice not to have to even stomp it to beat them. HAHA And no its not really street racing. Just people who are trying to cut me off or cut in front of me after a red light etc.

I had someone in a little Mercedes convertible (probably an AMG, though I didn't catch the badging) demonstrate that his car had slightly better acceleration than the LGT after going through a roundabout near my home. He wanted in my lane but had to pass me to do it. So as soon as we left the roundabout, his car got quite a bit louder and I figured I'd add to the noise :) I was quite happy to let him pass me once I'd made him work for it a bit. Acceleration is fun but even a 1987 Corolla can pass everyone by going 60 in a 40. At any rate, I hope he was at least a little surprised - I expected him to be quick but I doubt it was mutual ;)

I was out catching some wind the other night with 2 of my friends. On the way back there was this black evo8 come up from outside lane fast. I couldn't resist but to catch up to it. i knew there was no way for me to smoke a stock evo8, all i did was to stay on it's tail. The evo8 cut and changed lane a few times in the lite traffic but couldn't lose me as i expected. Too bad it got off high way at exit 25, utopia. feels really good about my LGT. My friends were impressed at how quick my LGT accelerates, 1 of them drives 00.TL and 1 has a slow ass 96.civic hopefully he'll get a 06.g35 by the end of summer.

A nice LGT moment?

Today, noon.

Met a brand-spanking new and super-HAAAWT Spec.B with a friendly owner. :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

^ ROFL! We didn't get to know each other THAT well off a 5-minute talk in the neighborhood shopping-center parking lot! :lol:

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Archived