LegacyGT.com

slightly new lgt limited

slowlane

new to the whole subaru world had a gti 1.8T which was recently destroyed:( well gotta get a new car and i need something my wife can drive gti was a manual she hated that so we went look'n at the limited wagon figured it would be a good car for her and the baby, saw 2 at the dealership both 06 limited wagons, one has bout 3200miles and had nothing out of the ordinary in options going for $23,386, the other wagon is limited but has the k&n intake, 18inche piaa rims and a borla exhaust oh and tint with 6200 miles and is going for $24,886 these prices don't include ttl, my question are they deals?? is the 1500 difference in price worth it for the one with some extra goodies, and how good is a borla exhaust when i end up buying my wife a another new car in a couple years and i get this one to play with when i change the dp and up and so on will the borla match with other parts and perform well?? and piaa rims..... any good? think their 18x7's was look'n to get some 17x9 later and use the stocks for winter tires.......... any help would be great need the car in couple of days

the prices are so-so, there are new 06 GT LTD wagons available for 25-26ish around the northeast, especially CT. the benefit to new is more favorable interest rates and the comfort of knowing you broke the car in. its the end of the month so dealers are willing to deal.

out of the 2 cars mentioned, i would buy the stock car with less miles since the K&N would not be good for the engine without proper engine management.

Archived