LegacyGT.com

Interior/Exterior color combos

biz77

I'm looking at an 06 LGT, but I'm torn between the Brilliant silver and the Pearl White. I prefer the look of the white, but prefer the black interior on the silver. Is there any other interior difference besides the color? I recall wood trim in cars with cream interior and a silverish trim in cars with black interior. Is that right or is my mind fading?

You're right. I have black cloth ('05). Black isn't my first choice for interior color, but color is real subjective. Black shows every little piece of lint and dust and grain of salt (don't eat fries in the car) and scuff of the shoe. Also hot in the summer. I am not convinced that the silver painted trim is going to hold up in the long run. Black also looks cheap...just my opinion, don't all of you freak out. :icon_bigg
It is still ugly.

ON BSM CAR:

paint = silver

wheels = silver

tires = black

tint = silver or black

interior = silver & black

ON SWP CAR:

paint = white

wheels = silver

tint = silver or black

tires = black

interior = silver & black & parchment & wood grain

which do you think has a sleeker look? also consider, easiest exterior color to maintain = silver; easiest interior color to maintain = black

that being said, SWP looks nice too (when clean). did you pick up a brochure? look @ the photos there and in the photos section here. good luck w/ ur decision

Brilliant Silver is the choice. It was a tough decision. If the SWP came with black interior and no wood trim I'd be all over it. My car shold be here on Sunday. I'm looking forward to the new ride, but I'm going to miss the STi.

Archived