LegacyGT.com

GOOD audio-install places in NH/MA area?

smkscrn

I am looking to get either an XM or Sirius receiver installed in my LGT, most likely the sirius XACT in the dash-cubby. I am super particular about details and everything, so I def. am looking for a place thats going to do a clean, professional job with all aspects of the install.

Does anyone know of any GOOD audio-install places in the North Shore (Massachusetts) area or Southern NH/Seacoast areas???

Would appreciate it...thanks for your help guys!

Joe C.

I am looking to get either an XM or Sirius receiver installed in my LGT, most likely the sirius XACT in the dash-cubby. I am super particular about details and everything, so I def. am looking for a place thats going to do a clean, professional job with all aspects of the install.

Does anyone know of any GOOD audio-install places in the North Shore (Massachusetts) area or Southern NH/Seacoast areas???

Would appreciate it...thanks for your help guys!

Joe C.

wickedcas in kingston is supposed to be awesome, if ur looking for custom.. expect to drop some cash

http://www.wickedcas.com/

make a thread asking for some local help, the suby community is one of the best I'm sure someone will help you out, and you will save alot of $$$

:icon_bigg blackonblack and i both are getting helped by the same person... ask around and see if anyone can help

Hey Joe, forget the name of the place, but on Epping Road right across the street from Results Swim Fitness is a place a friend of mine went to. Did great work, but expensive. I went there to see what could be done w/ my system. I have the factory sub and the kid that looked at my car said it sounded ok, but short of replacing the head unit (very expensive), he felt just upgraded speakers would do alot of good. Didn't try to oversell me. I liked that.

Hey Joe, forget the name of the place, but on Epping Road right across the street from Results Swim Fitness is a place a friend of mine went to. Did great work, but expensive. I went there to see what could be done w/ my system. I have the factory sub and the kid that looked at my car said it sounded ok, but short of replacing the head unit (very expensive), he felt just upgraded speakers would do alot of good. Didn't try to oversell me. I liked that.

sounds like hes not familiar with cleansweep :icon_smil

Hey - thanks!

Would it happen to be in the Kingston area? because someone posted on this thread a place called Wicked Cas.

If this isnt the same place you are thinking of, could you possibly find the name?

Let me know!

Joe

NHLEG - I think i know the place your talking about....is it Auto Sounds of Exeter? If so.....ive had stuff done there in the past and they totally chopped my car up. On the outside things looked great w/ the system they installed, but once i pulled open the door panels, etc and everything was like superglued and A MESS.

hopefully its not the same place... just wanted to throw that out there.

Joe

NHLEG - I think i know the place your talking about....is it Auto Sounds of Exeter? If so.....ive had stuff done there in the past and they totally chopped my car up. On the outside things looked great w/ the system they installed, but once i pulled open the door panels, etc and everything was like superglued and A MESS.

hopefully its not the same place... just wanted to throw that out there.

Joe

In that case, never mind. My friend had good luck, but I guess it's one of those hit or miss things.

Archived