LegacyGT.com

>> Got A Forester XT <<

congrats...but aren't you in High school? How can you afford two new cars?

yeah well my parents own the cars... i just use them and take care of em, they're my babies :icon_tong:)

as for impressions.. the lgt is much more aggressive while the fxt seems alot more sprinty.

by what i mean is that the legacy is much 'louder' and has alot more bottom end tourque.. now i dont know what the chart looks like on a dyno for these two cars so maybe it just seems like the fxt has less tourque because of the looser suspension... the fxt seems realli sprinty, it feels light on its feet n quick.

i'm not saying the legacy isnt quick, but it packs more of a punch an more of a go cart feel. In the FXT you don't really feel the acceleration.

The forester is a really relaxing car and its more laid back. the seats are really comfortable and the car is really easy to get into, so its like a long distance drive car..

dislikes-- it has this rubber fabric thing between the top of the steering column and the bottom of the dash and when you lift up the steering wheel all the way to the top, theres an annoying squeak coming from it... the way to fix it-sorta bend it outwards while lifting up the wheel

EDIT: oh and its Auto, Black leather interior... its the Premium model

Archived