LegacyGT.com

wire diagram for 05 legacy radio

ritual

does anyone have a wire diagram for the stock 05 legacy radio? im going to be installing my stereo soon, and since i cant use my aftermarket radio just yet, i was planning on using some line output converters to hook up to my amps. specifically, i need to know which wires are for the front speakers and their polarity, which wire is battery and which is ground (im assuming it will be black, but better safe than sorry), which is illumination, and also which wire is acc. thanks for any help you could provide, mike d.

I downloaded much of the service manual from Subaru for the 05OBXT. I would assume that it is the same thing. I will check later on this evening and send you a PM with the diagram if I have it. I am not planning on messing with the stereo at all and I might not have downloaded that section. I will let you know. Rob S.

There is a Subaru website, techinfo.subaru.com/ , that you can pay to download the service manual as well as other types of information like technical bullitens, recall information and that sort. It costs you money to do so, but for $20 you have 72 hours to download as much as you want with a limit 20PDF's per hour. I downloaded the information I wanted. I got nearly the entire manual. (I was bored that weekend.) The manual is broken down into many, many small PDF's. You just have to take the ones you want. There is also the option to purchase the manual in hard copy as well as purchasing a yearly subscription. The web site is an offical subaru website and updates information as necessary.

Archived