LegacyGT.com

Inventory Dwindling

sungsg4

So I'm about to drop the hammer on buying a '06 LGT, checking on local dealerships (50 mile radius) in South Central/ South Eastern Pennsylvania. Pretty much all the dealerships I check has one 1, OR 2 (some has none!) LGTs left on their lot(s) - even Becker Subaru in Allentown, PA has only 2 (supposely the 3rd largest Suby dealership in the country) - Could this mean they are getting ready to receive the '07's, or just production cycle, waiting on receiving another '06 batch??:iam:

And since we're on the topic of dealerships, anyone in Eastern PA recommend anyone in particular (I'm from the Reading, PA)?

Thanks!

S.

I've been looking all over eastern PA & Southern NY for the best quotes available on an SE sedan and GT sedan. I'm dyin' for a GT, but saving for a house, so SE may be all I get. I've gotten quotes from approximately 10 dealerships online & 3 in person (had to get a trade appraised). Becker was FAR ahead of everyone else & really nice to deal with when I took my trade for an appraisal. Email Becker & a few others & you'll see what I mean. Definitely worth the drive. I'm deciding on color over the weekend & hope to complete a deal with them this week. Good Luck!

I'm unsure about getting a specific color GT. SE was not a problem, although there were only a few available in PA in pearl white. My understanding is the 06's have already stopped production & there is one more (last?) shipment of 06's arriving this week. Still one or two '05's kicking around NY, NJ, & Phila. I've managed to make a deal on a leftover '05 5MT unlimited sedan. :icon_bigg I know... the 07's come out in August, but I got one heck of a deal. More details to follow when it's sitting in my driveway. :) :) :)

I'm unsure about getting a specific color GT. SE was not a problem, although there were only a few available in PA in pearl white. My understanding is the 06's have already stopped production & there is one more (last?) shipment of 06's arriving this week. Still one or two '05's kicking around NY, NJ, & Phila. I've managed to make a deal on a leftover '05 5MT unlimited sedan. :icon_bigg I know... the 07's come out in August, but I got one heck of a deal. More details to follow when it's sitting in my driveway. :) :) :)

how did you made out??

Archived