LegacyGT.com

My first LGT customer's install is done :) just a simple job, pics here :)

16psibrick

i just work out o fmy garage at my house, one install at a time by appointment :) was just going to do it temporarily when i first moved to cali but the cars started lining up after the first few installs :)

i will be more than happy to chat with you whenever.

call me 408 533 2399 or send me a PM and i will send yout he address.

b

any deck that doesnt have a really fat face that swings down should fit fine, the alpines will fit becuase they first slide forward and then down...

the ones that i think may or may not have an issue are the older clarions, and some pioneers...but again, i cant be sure :)

b

We used fix a flat in the MR-S' alot instead of the little donut. Worked well for me. Never really had a flat (knock on wood).

There were alot of people who mounted a sub up under the dash on the Spyder. I don't really like the look of it here, but with the doors closed and being inside the car I'm sure it wouldn't bother me.

What I really like is the trunk. Too bad I'm keeping this car light as ever or I'd want something like that.

Great lookin' job! :) That's some awesome work! :)

I'm not an audio guy at all, but heck, lookin' at that clean work makes even me want to get into car audio! :D

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

tanks guys Mo_gt, its okay, to each his own :) i dont expect everyone to like it :)

as far as looks go, its honestly the sound that makes me love doing waht i do, that i can make peoples daily mundane commute that much more enjoyable is why i am in this business hehe

Bing

Once again, I wish I lived out there, but if Nazar can do the same for me.........I gotta get on that :D

He's a busy guy though.......and so am I haven't had a chance to call him (and avoiding it cuz I'm broke after the clutch replacement ;))

You do AWESOME work my friend........AWESOME

Archived