LegacyGT.com

Incentives for May?

Does anyone know what the incentives are on 05's for May? I can't seem to find anything on it and Edmunds has even dropped the regular incentives on 06 Subies. I am in the process of buying an 05 wagon expecting to get the 2500 back...any chances it disapeared or better yet increased?

Looks like you waited too long... Per Cars101.com for May2 - 31, 2006:

LEGACY AND OUTBACK

PURCHASE instant cash rebate

Legacy 2.5i SE, 2.5i Limited, GT, GT LImited $1,500 (excludes spec.B)

Outback 2.5i, 2.5i Limited wagon/sedan, 2.5i SE, $2,000

Outback XT, XT Limited, 3.0R, LL Bean wagon/sedan, VDC $1500

LEASE cash rebate on Legacy 2.5i SE sedan, GT Limited sedan (excludes Navigation), and Outback 2.5i - $500 Lease rebate

OR CHOOSE

Interest rates

excludes GT Spec.B

2005 programs

expired

Wow, that would be a pretty sucky thing for Subaru to do to their dealers. When I was searching around there were still a fair amount of them left, without incentives the 05's would cost more than the 06's.

Even if they give away all the holdback on the vehicle the rebates on 06's is still higher....I would like to think Subaru wouldn't bone their dealers like that, maybe instead of a customer cash back program it is a dealer incentive.

they updated the subaru website... the rebates are listed for the 06's again. wheww... thought that i waited too long for a second there...

LEGACY

0.0% APR FINANCING UP TO 24 MONTHS ON 06 LEGACY MODELS

Financing available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval, vehicle insurance approval and vehicle availability. No down payment required. Cannot be combined with Customer Cash. Must take delivery from dealer stock by May 31, 2006. See participating dealers for details.

CUSTOMER CASH REBATE ON 06 LEGACY MODELS

Now through May 31, 2006 - ALL 2006 Legacy 2.5i models are available with $1,000 Customer Cash. ALL 2006 Legacy GT models (excluding 2006 Legacy GT spec.B) are available with $1,500 Customer Cash. Must take delivery from dealer stock by May 31, 2006. See your participating dealer for details.

its actually sweeter in my neck of the woods :

CUSTOMER CASH REBATE ON 06 LEGACY MODELS (excluding 2006 Legacy GT spec.B) Now through May 31, 2006 - select 2006 Legacy models are available with Customer Cash up to $2,500. Must take delivery from dealer stock by May 31, 2006. See your participating dealer for details.

2006 Legacy 2.5i Special Edition models $2,500

2006 Legacy 2.5i Limited models $2,000

2006 Legacy 2.5 GT models (excluding 2006 Legacy GT spec.B) $1,500

It's different depending on where you live:

http://www.subaru.com/tools/financialsolutions/special_offers.jsp

This is for those in NY:

CUSTOMER CASH REBATE ON 06 LEGACY MODELS

Now through May 31, 2006 - ALL 2006 Legacy models are available with $2,000 Customer Cash. Must take delivery from dealer stock by May 31, 2006. See your participating dealer for details.

Archived