LegacyGT.com

Subaru Posts April 2006 Sales Numbers

gfxdave99

I didnt get the Turbo, I got the lame 2.5i

I guess I don't really belong on this forum.

I don't think there are many people here who would agree with you. It's still a great car, and I for one hope you'll feel welcome.

Welcome ! :icon_bigg

I didnt get the Turbo, I got the lame 2.5i

I guess I don't really belong on this forum.

There are a few of us around...I am absolute car nut and this is the most responsible auto I have ever done the handling is what keeps me happy. The site is keeping it fun for me. It will be the least modded car I have ever owned because no mods exist really (another reason I bought it:icon_bigg ) and any that do is a minimal improvement...

Brakes, Audio and appearance are the first priority... Check the NA section out and keep coming around the more we have on the more likely we might see some goodies pop up.

So this is getting off topic I am a mod on a Jeep site and that's what I would do. Sorry Moderators!

I agree with most out here. Subaru's marketing structure isn't working for them, or so it looks.

/// On the other hand, as a Video addict, I could make a cool video about Subaru's using all of your cars, create a website for them w/this site's support and we (+ Subaru) will get widely popular! :) ///

Ahh... it's satisfying to dream sometimes... if only there was enough time.....

I have never seen a Legacy ad promoting what this site is all about...how much fun it is to drive a Legacy!

Yes the safety is probably second to none and most people associate that with a Subaru...they need to start cross marketing it as 'Can a safe car also be fun to drive?' Well it can be in a Subaru!

The Zoom Zoom theme worked wonderfully for Mazda...it worked so much I drove it and thought to myself afterwards wow their marketing department should talk to their engineers! The Subaru is more of the Zoom Zoom car...

I think the large increase in Impreza's was the financing deals they had on them (at least here they did). 0.0% loan as well as 24 month leases.

What has suprised me the most is the ridiculous games SOA plays like the big 3 of rebates, incentives, big hold back's to play with, etc. When you buy a Honda or a Toyota, Audi, Mercedes, BMW the sticker is the price they charge for its worth! And that is such a big reason why they hold their resale value...Subaru's do too but not nearly like an Accord or Camry.

I have lost my ass buying American cars for 12 years this is the first Japanese car I have bought...keeping my fingers crossed on this thing holding its value like CR said it would.

The general public does not know or see this car as a perpormance car. Some marketing and promotion compairing it to performance/ fun cars would help.

how's the legacy development money wasted?

sorry for the hi-jack gt_ltd, but i think it should be should be beat, not beated in your signature. it pains me to see you of all people with a grammatical error, it is not your style. thank you

This is not my beautiful car.

sorry for the hi-jack gt_ltd, but i think it should be should be beat, not beated in your signature. it pains me to see you of all people with a grammatical error, it is not your style. thank you

and i think you are right. :) but next time use PM instead if you want to make sure that I see your post. :icon_bigg

thanks.

This Space For Rent

• 1 month later...

It seems to me that Subaru has been making niche cars for years, and only a few of us buy them, unfortunately barely enough to keep the brand alive.

The best car I've ever owned (and I had two of em) was the SVX. The GT I just bought is close to the performance and comfort, but its not really the same. On the other hand the SVX had gearbox issues and the strange inner-window design and purchase price relative to legacy and other Sube's put the general public off.

Although the WRX is a fast car, the SVX was fast, comfortable and would run very fast for long periods. Mine always seemed to enjoy running above 90 the most.

From Legacy to SVX to SVX to Q45a to LegacyGT

Archived