LegacyGT.com

OCDetails 4th Annual Spring Cleaning: Gauging interest

OCDetails

It's that time of year again and I'm getting all my ducks in a row for the OCDetails 4th Annual Spring Cleaning Event. This year we will have a nice project car that will allow us to demonstrate industrail fallout removal including waterspots and oxidation, swirl removal, and sealant application. We also will be demonstrating some engine detailing.

If you've never been to an OCDetails event then let me tell you a little bit about how we do it. On the project cars I'll detail half of it prior to the show so you can see what the desired outcome is supposed to look like. I'll do half the car (it's black, by the way) and half the engine before any of you get here. The other half will be done by participants at the workshop. It is a great way of getting familiar with products and techniques that work.

I'm not sure of the date just yet, but I'm shooting for Saturday, May 27th. It typically runs from 10:00 till about 2:00 or so. We can arrange a little BBQ if that is something everybody wants to do. More details about that will be posted on the site soon.

I'd like to get an idea of how many people are interested in something like this from this board. Post here or shoot me an email at ocdetails@gmail.com if you would like to attend. There isn't any fee to participate, so feel free to bring friends who want to learn this kind of thing as well. It is always a blast and very educational. Check out http://www.OCDetails.com/events.html for information and pictures about past events. I look forward to a chance to meet some of you there. :)

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Yeah, it's going to be in Salt Lake. Taylorsville to be more exact. ;) I'm torn between the 20st and the 27th. It just depends on which day has less conflicts I guess. The 27th is Memorial Day weekend. I'll figure that out this week and update my site. :)

OCDETAILS BLOG

That's why you should use the Porter Cable 7424 or 7336. There is 0% chance of hurting your paint unless you are really really stupid. I don't know anybody who has enough intelligence to order a PC that is capable of doing damage. It is really as much of a fool proof machine as they come.

OCDETAILS BLOG

• 2 weeks later...
By now, you know this conflicts with the Cobb meet, but I'd love to do a Friday night car cleanup for teh meet on Saturday! Any chance?

Never start modding, kids. It's too late for me, save yourselves!

Hooray for 07+ AccessPORT!

I can probably handle that. I'm going to probably move the spring cleaning thing back to the first couple weeks in June. I haven't had enough time to even get my car in shape lately and I really want to do that beforehand.

Give me a call and we can set something up. 671-4476 I get off work at 6:00, so anytime after that on Friday is cool with me.

OCDETAILS BLOG

NOOOOOO!!!!! Memorial weekend... i might be at the Sand Dunes.... damn i wanted to go to this.....crap!!! right up the street from me and i might be miles away...btw dont think even once that my car is going down to the dunes.... no way!!!!

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate
:p

well didnt read the last post there... June is ok... wow goes to show i should read the whole thread before freaking out!!! hahahaha

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate
:p

Archived