LegacyGT.com

C.A.T. Security System Upgrade!

WhatV8

Today I had a self-installing security system upgrade done on my new car and just had to show it off! Granted, the 17 additional pounds it adds to the vehicle doesn't help performance, but it really works. :icon_bigg

160938707_CATAlarmSystem.jpg.942124b9718677588071101df3c0cd39.jpg

Wait 2.5i dont' have the trunk opener thing? Sorry OT

Since I am still getting familiar with the Leg's, did some models get two release levers on the floor (i.e.- one fuel, one hatch)? I did notice the size of the fuel release lever and was wondering. I have a habit of bringing my left foot back while cruising and end up hitting either the fuel door release or floor mat hook all the time. Need to break myself of that :icon_tong

sebberry also noticed the upgraded trim w/chrome accent strip. This wasn't on my list of wanted options, but was on the dealer locate vehicle that they brought in. I was ready to demand it be swapped back to the non-chrome version, but it does actually look nice and is growing on me.

Yeah, the trunk monkey is more versitile, but not as easy to litter train :lol:

My C.A.T. system is adaptable to virtually any vehicle as evidenced in my former SVT Contour...

MVC-151B.jpg.abd13638d79ed3385896e558cbb8ed31.jpg

Today I had a self-installing security system upgrade done on my new car and just had to show it off! Granted, the 17 additional pounds it adds to the vehicle doesn't help performance, but it really works. :icon_bigg

Nothing beats an attack cat. And he/she is gorgeous!:) :) :)

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

blkwag - I didn't know anyone was still responding. The yellow sticker, now removed, was a notice that the vehicle is equipped with a cabin air filter that should be periodically replaced to ensure quality air or something like that. It took me a couple days to actually read it and determine it needed to find a new home. I just pasted it inside my owner's manual binder.

What v8 I forgot. I put mine in after word. Suby bucks are great for stuff like that. I took off al most a stickers on and around the car I just forget what they look like or what they were for. If they were important thay wold of been a plate rivited to the car!

Archived