LegacyGT.com

Cincinnati dealers

tasdisr

I went to Jake Sweeney and couldn't be happier. They went above and beyond to get me the car I wanted and ended up trading inventory with another dealer which was cool. A friend bought from Beechmont and had a good experience there as well. If you are in West Chester then this is probably the closest dealer to you anyway. I am in Loveland, so they are only a couple of miles from me. Shawn

[quote name='tasdisr']Anyone from the Cincinnati, Ohio area and have any experience with any of the dealers?[/quote] I HIGHLY suggest you make the 1.5 hour trip to Oldham's Subaru in Lexington, Kentucky. They move the cars!. It's where I picked up my GT Limited in June. They have consistently carried more GT's, Outback XTs, Forester XT's and WRX (including STi's) than any of the other "local" dealers to me (both Cincy and Louisiville) I don't like plugging dealerships, believe me, give them a call, and ask for Dwaine Williams. You should HOPEFULLY be able to get one at invoice if you say I sent you (but call first!) They are VERY aggressive in selling Subarus. My best friend just picked up a '05 WRX Wagon from them last Sunday. Rob Catron Frankfort, KY

You know I still haven't seen one on the road yet, I've seen more Ferraris in Cincy than 05 Legacys. Go figure. Anybody hear good/bad things about the Subaru dealer in N. KY? Hopefully I'll have the means to buy a new car May or June next year. It's still between the S40, Legacy, and 325xi... unless a AWD G30 coupe were to magically appear between now and June. But if I do decide to get a Subaru, anybody want to group buy the Legacy in Cincy? :D Imagine getting 10 or so people all walking up to a salesperson and saying, "Hi, we'd all like to buy the Legacy 2.5GT. Today. And we want it at invoice or we walk." Even if it didn't work out, I think it would be pretty amusing to see what would happen.

Archived