LegacyGT.com

S100 Wax. Thanks OCD

I just picked up some S100 at the Harley shop. I waxed my car, on top of the Meguiars Gold Class I put on last week. Nice shine for a light colored car. Definately not as easy as the Meguiars to polish out but I needed a work out. Just don't let it dry too much. Thanks again.

You are going to love that wax. My favorite part about it is how the dust rinses off in the rain instead of making the car even dirtier. Many waxes attract dust and hold it. S100 doesn't seem to do that nearly as much. It's one of my favorite paste waxes and certianly the least expensive of them.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

^^ That is one of my favorite combos. Klasse SG is pretty shiney, but it lacks the 'wet look' that most carnaubas offer. I like to get 4 or 5 coats of SG on the car and then top it with a paste wax like S100. It is awesome stuff.

In fact, I did a test with this wax a few years ago to show why it was such a great wax. It looks great, but that dust thing I was talking about is the real reason I love it. Check this album out. That is P21S (which is basically the same thing as S100) on the driver side and Pinnacle Souveran ($70+ per jar) on the passenger side. These were done three or four years ago to demonstrate how P21S/S100 rinsed cleaner when driving in the rain or winter slush. It is a big help in the winter when you have to drive through so much crap and it all sticks to the side of your car. Anyway, I love that wax. It is so worth looking for.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

This pic was just taken in the garage with available light at F2/1/40th. Light colors are hard to get a depth of color but I think this shows some depth to the Champange gold opal metal flake and a wet look.

L1020287sm.jpg.053b7cd91a26a4cb5947be0c57199890.jpg

Archived