LegacyGT.com

LGT first small accident (pictures)

I pulled up to the parking lot at Borders and thought to myself, "should I take the space closer to the entrance.... or should I just park 30 feet down where the lot was empty?" Of course yes, I parked closer, don't ask me why... but I did. I was sitting inside borders for a good 2 hours and decided to call it quits. I walked out to my car and noticed some long scratches. At first I thought it was some punk kid keying a PERFECTLY BEAUTIFUL car, but no, there were several streaks. I stood and stared for a good 10 minutes. Ah yes, 2 weeks and 750 miles later the car already sees some damage. As I stepped in to my car I noticed a napkin on the wiper. I called the name and number which was written and spoke with the man. Funny enough he was still in borders. He came right out and explained to me how his WIFE, with her LEARNERS PERMIT, is just LEARNING HOW TO DRIVE and obviously didnt clear her car, which led to the inevitable damage to my bumper cover. I at least appreciate his/her honesty but I am obviously still pissed off. Anyone know if I can change out the USDM LGT bumper cover with a JDM bumper cover? I will try to settle this outside of the insurance company but if it doesnt work out, on to insurance claim.... [img]http://mason.gmu.edu/~ssaldana/misc/buru01.jpg[/img] [img]http://mason.gmu.edu/~ssaldana/misc/buru02.jpg[/img] [img]http://mason.gmu.edu/~ssaldana/misc/buru03.jpg[/img]

Guest *Jedimaster*
I remember this story my Dad tells. A guy hit a parked car, then gets out and leaves a note while another person is watching him write it. When the guy read the note it said "I hit your car, sorry about that- right now there's a man watching me writing this note and thinking that I'm giving my insurance information- but I'm not" :lol:

nice one jedi =P Yes I am very happy a note was left on my wiper. I was looking at the bumper again and it seems that the panel above the bumper was dented. It may just be the dynamics of the wheel well but I'll see on tuesday when I take it to Subaru.

Hmm, let us know if you can switch out the bumper. Hopefully it can be a blessing in disguise and you'll get a whole new look out of the car. Agree with the rest that it's always nice to hear about people doing the right thing for a change.

Glad to hear a note was left. I got out work friday, and found that some one had backed into my drivers side door of my car. I havn't purchased my Legacy yet, but it pisses me off none the less. No note was left. The door is dented in a couple inches, and pulled away from the trim. I am still in a bum mood about it. -Nick

Mate, sorry to see the damage, I know how u feel. I was hit from behind a few weeks ago and 10K worth of damage so I know how u feel. Unsure if u are going to be able to swap the bars over for the money u are talking about but if u do an insurance deal, not sure that will work either but u could have a go. A few years ago, I was in the carpark in Dad's car waiting for him when this van pulls up beside. A lady gets out and wacks the door leaving a huge dint. I roll down the window and say "Hey ru right there" her DumbA** reply ?? "Sorry I didnt see anyone in the car".................Yeah right lady, like that matters. 2 month dispute, she finally pays :) Adam.

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='agctr']Mate, sorry to see the damage, I know how u feel. I was hit from behind a few weeks ago and 10K worth of damage so I know how u feel. Unsure if u are going to be able to swap the bars over for the money u are talking about but if u do an insurance deal, not sure that will work either but u could have a go. A few years ago, I was in the carpark in Dad's car waiting for him when this van pulls up beside. A lady gets out and wacks the door leaving a huge dint. I roll down the window and say "Hey ru right there" her DumbA** reply ?? "Sorry I didnt see anyone in the car".................Yeah right lady, like that matters. 2 month dispute, she finally pays :) Adam.[/quote] :o People trule suck! :o

[quote name='jedimaster'][quote name='agctr']Mate, sorry to see the damage, I know how u feel. I was hit from behind a few weeks ago and 10K worth of damage so I know how u feel. Unsure if u are going to be able to swap the bars over for the money u are talking about but if u do an insurance deal, not sure that will work either but u could have a go. A few years ago, I was in the carpark in Dad's car waiting for him when this van pulls up beside. A lady gets out and wacks the door leaving a huge dint. I roll down the window and say "Hey ru right there" her DumbA** reply ?? "Sorry I didnt see anyone in the car".................Yeah right lady, like that matters. 2 month dispute, she finally pays :) Adam.[/quote] :o People trule suck! :o[/quote] :o Grap on yuor speeling!!1 :o

Archived