LegacyGT.com

What Is Invoice????????

llmask

what is the REAL invoice that everyone is talking about?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. what is the REAL invoice that everyone is talking about?

• $23,912 + 575 Dest Charge = 24487
    • $24,952 + 575 Dest Charge = 25527 (w/ dealer hold back of 1040)
    • come to think of it, i dont know.

[quote name='Viperenvy']Depends on manual or auto, options or not, what part of the US it is NOT the same in each part of the United States[/quote] Thats true. If you buy it in New England( like i did) they charge more. But for information's sake: Black 2.5GT Ltd/Black Leather Interior 5-Speed Manual W/O options Purchased in: Connecticut Invoice:$26,625

[quote name='Legacy05GT'] Thats true. If you buy it in New England( like i did) they charge more. But for information's sake: Black 2.5GT Ltd/Black Leather Interior 5-Speed Manual W/O options Purchased in: Connecticut Invoice:$26,625[/quote] Are you NOT including destination or what not? Cause a gt ltd manual with NO options has an invoice of 27,163.00, I was thinking you left out desintation maybe because it is 595.00.

2017 F150 Platinum EB

2009 SWP Spec B

[quote name='Viperenvy'][quote name='Legacy05GT'] Thats true. If you buy it in New England( like i did) they charge more. But for information's sake: Black 2.5GT Ltd/Black Leather Interior 5-Speed Manual W/O options Purchased in: Connecticut Invoice:$26,625[/quote] Are you NOT including destination or what not? Cause a gt ltd manual with NO options has an invoice of 27,163.00, I was thinking you left out desintation maybe because it is 595.00.[/quote] I'm pretty sure it includes destination. Heres the complete breakdown: $26,625 invoice +800 in options +1600 in taxes + 185 dealer conveyance fees =$29,210. Out-The-Door

Archived