LegacyGT.com

Personalized Plates

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wanted to spiff up my OB XT with some personalized plates, wanted to see if you guys had any ideas. Noticed a lot of pics on here with personalized plates. We are allowed 6 letters in Alaska. Thanks for the help.

How about IXLR8 think about it.

^^^ I dig that one. I'm going to look into it.

I've always like the ICUNVME plate. I think that is taken in my state, so I'm outta luck. Here are my dilemas for a plate

HOTBOXR (or if you can only have 6 then just drop the R)

0CD3TLZ

T1 3VOM (however, since I don't have a front plate I think that one will be hard to understand)

Now I'm torn with the URABUS one too. Grrrrr...... URABUS or 0CD3TLZ? Decisions decisions...

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

One of the requirements in Utah is that you can't just have one number in the plate. That's why I have to use a zero instead of an O if I'm going to use a 3 in mine. That might be something to consider when you are looking for a plate. Check your state rules on vanity plates and make sure it works.

FWIW... having a plate that says IXLR8EZ isn't the best thing to have on your car if you are going to try and talk your way out of a ticket. :lol:

OCDETAILS BLOG

^^^ I dig that one. I'm going to look into it.

I've always like the ICUNVME plate. I think that is taken in my state, so I'm outta luck. Here are my dilemas for a plate

HOTBOXR (or if you can only have 6 then just drop the R)

0CD3TLZ

T1 3VOM (however, since I don't have a front plate I think that one will be hard to understand)

Now I'm torn with the URABUS one too. Grrrrr...... URABUS or 0CD3TLZ? Decisions decisions...

You may not want to drop the "R" from HOTBOXR, you may attract some unwanted attention.......

One of the requirements in Utah is that you can't just have one number in the plate. That's why I have to use a zero instead of an O if I'm going to use a 3 in mine. That might be something to consider when you are looking for a plate. Check your state rules on vanity plates and make sure it works.

FWIW... having a plate that says IXLR8EZ isn't the best thing to have on your car if you are going to try and talk your way out of a ticket. :lol:

I told the cop my plate says nothing about exceeding the speed limit, it just explains that I get to the speed limit faster! He was cool and laughed. I actually just got pulled over because they thought I was the stolen EVO they were looking for. This was on my Mazdaspeed Protege with the EVO hood. Dumb cops.

You may not want to drop the "R" from HOTBOXR, you may attract some unwanted attention.......

Either way it is attention. Hot Boxer or Hot Box both mean you are smoking in your car. ;)

OCDETAILS BLOG

Archived