LegacyGT.com

Help Me Spend

No it will not cause an imbalance. SOA caused an imbalance by putting a 16mm rear sway on instead of a 20mm. If I were in your shoes and holding $300, I'd get a Cobb adjustable short throw shifter, save another $40 and get the JDM rear sway bar. That way your warranty shouldn't be affected, and the handling and shifting will be much improved. Save another $200 and get brake pads, and another $200 and get it tinted, and another $1500 and go Stg 2, and another $500 and get tires....ah, never ends.

Thanks for all your help. I think I will go with the Kartboy STS and either the Whiteline or Cusco rear sway (mainly b/c a local shop carries them and that would eliminate any shipping downtime). Anybody have a preference/suggestions with the Whiteline vs Cusco debate? Thanks again.

Thanks for all your help. I think I will go with the Kartboy STS and either the Whiteline or Cusco rear sway (mainly b/c a local shop carries them and that would eliminate any shipping downtime). Anybody have a preference/suggestions with the Whiteline vs Cusco debate? Thanks again.

Cusco ALL THE WAY!!!:icon_twis Whitelines don't seem to fit right with out a fix, do a search for whiteline sways and read up on them, then go get the Cusco!

Stage2.5376, TDC ProTune,blah blah blahhhh and....Alky/H20 injection :icon_mrgr

Archived