LegacyGT.com

Looking for a LGT rear swaybar

I will be in Seattle, Wa in 2 weeks so I was looking at having it shipped there. 1st of to double check, my outback xt has a 15mm rear, and the LGT has a 17mm rear correct? I would love to go to a 20mm, but being in Alaska and that our roads suck a$$, I was thinking the 20mm might be a little to much. I have heard of guys buying these from $40-50, So how much will someone sell theirs for, including shipping to seattle, wa. (I need the bushings to, or where can i get poly ones from).

LGT bar is just 16mm, unfortunately... or 16.10mm using a digital calipers, per this thread in the suspension forum:

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32808

I'd be happy to split the difference and do $45 shipped, but azca had dibs so you ought to wait to see what he says. Are you driving down to Seattle and then back up??

Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

In other words: SEARCH before you post!

Ok will do, No not driving to seattle this time, it's 2,400 miles from Anchorage to there each way. Heard gas is around $2ish a liter in canada. Lot cheaper to fly. Made that trip a few times though. Most fun I had was from Seattle to Anchorage in a saab 900 turbo, did it in 36 hours, with a friend.

Well, I thought that sounded improbable, but I found the idea of you taking a rear sway bar onboard a flight as your carry-on luggage equally amusing!

Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

In other words: SEARCH before you post!

Archived