LegacyGT.com

1st time seeing the Legacy GT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STi Boy

first time i went to the dealership to check out the Legacy GT...and!! i was planning on getting a 1st choice-G35c,2nd-350z and last..the Legacy..etc....but after today...i think i found what i want...the Legacy is probably the sweetest thing ive seen...the car looks sooo slick inside and out..the dark blue looked nice...but the red looked HAWT!!!...and the interior is :o SWEEEET!!!!! love the 3 spoke steering wheel...the seats are comfy and looks sporty and dash is layed out beautifully...the auto shifter looks great...the interior looks and feels PERFECT!!!! ive been checking out all the pics i can find online and the legacy didnt look that great..a bit bland imo without a lip or a kit...but until i saw it upclose in person...it totally changed my mind...the ride height was nice...not too high but a drop would be nice...the rims are BEAUTIFUL!! in person... the front bumper wasnt as ugly as i thought..and the car didnt look as big as i thought it would be cuz i didnt want to drive a boat around...i think the car would look perfect with a 1.0-1.5 all around drop and the oem spoiler installed...**droooolzz** omg...i want one BADLY!!!! the sticker was like 30,500 for the legacy gt limited... whats a good price i should ask for...my bro bought a car from a salesman we know so should i ask for like 300-500 over invoice?? :wink: :wink: :wink:

Guest *Jedimaster*
Lots of info on here about invoice pricing, etc. Some have gotten their cars for 100 or so over invoice- mine was 500 over, whcih worked for me at the time. Talk to a few dealers and go to [url]www.edmunds.com[/url] for invoice pricing. Oh, and I put this in the Pre-Purchase section so it will be answered appropriately.

Archived