LegacyGT.com

2007 Spec B..less HP???

SaNdSuKkA

Am I missing something? Why does the '07 Spec B have less HP and torque?

Edit: I guess this is why :-P

It's the new SAE power measurement formula. Nothing has changed engine-wise.

Let this die.

July. I know you are new here and all, but this has been asked several times before. Not trying to be an asshole at all, but please do a search. It's just that when you see the same question several times, you get tired of answering it because people don't look :).
-ben

July. I know you are new here and all, but this has been asked several times before. Not trying to be an asshole at all, but please do a search. It's just that when you see the same question several times, you get tired of answering it because people don't look :).

Ha ha, yeah....i wish there was a delete thread button :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I talked to the sales man that I bought my car from, and he told me that they would be out around maybe late July.

Still contemplating wether it would be ok to trade the car in for one... even though it isn't a good idea. I better decide soon before I do this STi swap!

I thought about trading mine in, but not that mine will be like a classic or anything, but I have a base model 05 GT, which i believe they only made for one year. I feel like i have to keep it now, its already rare..

Archived