LegacyGT.com

This may be self evident

BoxerGT2.5

Well I link the vendors on the front of the site and we also have a Product Reviews area which has photos of Legacy parts and links to the sites to buy them. These things are available now to everyone. Is there something specific you want that this site is missing?

I don't want to see banners and all that hocus pocus if we don't have to. The vendors can be found on the site if you need them. Reduce the clutter (that includes ads) to a min. Be patient, the car just came out, I'd rather wait for tested quality parts than who can throw them out the door first. ;)

Guest *Jedimaster*
I agree- I have little tolerance for banners and especially for complicated ones with Flash. I think having particular forums with [color=red]"Sponsored by"[/color] would be more tasteful.[/code]

[quote name='jedimaster']I agree- I have little tolerance for banners and especially for complicated ones with Flash. I think having particular forums with [color=red]"Sponsored by"[/color] would be more tasteful.[/code][/quote] So "General Chat" would be sponsored by jedimaster?

[quote name='SUBE555']:lol: I think him and Stef own that forum. ;) Hmm, actually maybe Stef owns this forum.[/quote] [quote name='jedimaster']Stef rules! Not Chad![/quote] Wow, y'all really are trying to cause problems between us :P We will not be divided!!

[quote name='stef'][quote name='SUBE555']:lol: I think him and Stef own that forum. ;) Hmm, actually maybe Stef owns this forum.[/quote] [quote name='jedimaster']Stef rules! Not Chad![/quote] Wow, y'all really are trying to cause problems between us :P We will not be divided!![/quote] Well you made him a Mod Stef but trust me he'll be a good source of entertainment over the next however long.

Guest *Jedimaster*
Care to elaborate, oh wise one? :lol: [quote name='Gumby'][quote name='stef'][quote name='SUBE555']:lol: I think him and Stef own that forum. ;) Hmm, actually maybe Stef owns this forum.[/quote] [quote name='jedimaster']Stef rules! Not Chad![/quote] Wow, y'all really are trying to cause problems between us :P We will not be divided!![/quote] Well you made him a Mod Stef but trust me he'll be a good source of entertainment over the next however long.[/quote]

[quote name='jedimaster']Care to elaborate, oh wise one? :lol: [quote name='Gumby'][quote name='stef'][quote name='SUBE555']:lol: I think him and Stef own that forum. ;) Hmm, actually maybe Stef owns this forum.[/quote] [quote name='jedimaster']Stef rules! Not Chad![/quote] Wow, y'all really are trying to cause problems between us :P We will not be divided!![/quote] Well you made him a Mod Stef but trust me he'll be a good source of entertainment over the next however long.[/quote][/quote] Yes please, do tell of how jedi will be any good...at all?

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='jedimaster']Care to elaborate, oh wise one? :lol: [quote name='Gumby'][quote name='stef'][quote name='SUBE555']:lol: I think him and Stef own that forum. ;) Hmm, actually maybe Stef owns this forum.[/quote] [quote name='jedimaster']Stef rules! Not Chad![/quote] Wow, y'all really are trying to cause problems between us :P We will not be divided!![/quote] Well you made him a Mod Stef but trust me he'll be a good source of entertainment over the next however long.[/quote][/quote] Yes please, do tell of how jedi will be any good...at all?[/quote] Stop quoting- this is getting really big!!!1

[quote name='jedimaster'][quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='jedimaster']Care to elaborate, oh wise one? :lol: [quote name='Gumby'][quote name='stef'][quote name='SUBE555']:lol: I think him and Stef own that forum. ;) Hmm, actually maybe Stef owns this forum.[/quote] [quote name='jedimaster']Stef rules! Not Chad![/quote] Wow, y'all really are trying to cause problems between us :P We will not be divided!![/quote] Well you made him a Mod Stef but trust me he'll be a good source of entertainment over the next however long.[/quote][/quote] Yes please, do tell of how jedi will be any good...at all?[/quote] Stop quoting- this is getting really big!!!1[/quote] OMG your rite!!!!111

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='jedimaster'][quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='jedimaster']Care to elaborate, oh wise one? :lol: [quote name='Gumby'][quote name='stef'][quote name='SUBE555']:lol: I think him and Stef own that forum. ;) Hmm, actually maybe Stef owns this forum.[/quote] [quote name='jedimaster']Stef rules! Not Chad![/quote] Wow, y'all really are trying to cause problems between us :P We will not be divided!![/quote] Well you made him a Mod Stef but trust me he'll be a good source of entertainment over the next however long.[/quote][/quote] Yes please, do tell of how jedi will be any good...at all?[/quote] Stop quoting- this is getting really big!!!1[/quote] OMG your rite!!!!111[/quote] Dude, stop it- this'll be a page long soon!!

[quote name='jedimaster'][quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='jedimaster'][quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='jedimaster']Care to elaborate, oh wise one? :lol: [quote name='Gumby'][quote name='stef'][quote name='SUBE555']:lol: I think him and Stef own that forum. ;) Hmm, actually maybe Stef owns this forum.[/quote] [quote name='jedimaster']Stef rules! Not Chad![/quote] Wow, y'all really are trying to cause problems between us :P We will not be divided!![/quote] Well you made him a Mod Stef but trust me he'll be a good source of entertainment over the next however long.[/quote][/quote] Yes please, do tell of how jedi will be any good...at all?[/quote] Stop quoting- this is getting really big!!!1[/quote] OMG your rite!!!!111[/quote] Dude, stop it- this'll be a page long soon!![/quote] :postwhor: One step closer... Hahaha.
-ben

Archived