LegacyGT.com

I hate washing cars in ...

It was windier than hell today in nebraksa, and i just remember how much i HATE washing cars in the wind ... the air just dries leaveing lovely waterspots. i did use some newspaper with the stoner for my windows ... i liked the results.
I love my car ... basically.

I like Stoner products too. Their glass cleaner is the best in my opinion.

Do you use a chamois to dry the car? I always give it one final rinse and go right for the chamois after. Helps to prevent water spots. I've always purchased my chamois from

www.griotsgarage.com They're not cheap, but last a long time and I'm a firm believer in you get what you pay form.

- The Mortgage Man

:lol: That is why you don't wash your car in the wind. ;)

Why would you use Invisible Glass and newspaper to wash your windows? The newspaper trick is from back before they had good glass cleaners. It was used all by itself because the ink acted as sort of a polish on glass. In the last 30 or 40 years since people were cleaning their windows that way, there has been a lot of progress made in glass cleaning technology. You'll probably find your results with Invisible Glass and a microfiber or shop towel are just as good as it was with the newspaper only without the streaks.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

:lol: That is why you don't wash your car in the wind. ;)

Why would you use Invisible Glass and newspaper to wash your windows? The newspaper trick is from back before they had good glass cleaners. It was used all by itself because the ink acted as sort of a polish on glass. In the last 30 or 40 years since people were cleaning their windows that way, there has been a lot of progress made in glass cleaning technology. You'll probably find your results with Invisible Glass and a microfiber or shop towel are just as good as it was with the newspaper only without the streaks.

Well i must admit the newspaper was fun though ahah

I love my car ... basically.

Griot's has some good stuff in their store, but most of it is available in a lot of other places too for less money. They slap their logo on it and charge a bigger markup is all. I haven't ever used their paint care products, but I've used a few of their tools. Everything I have ever read about them has been positive, so I'm sure you'll be happy with what you get if you shop with them. I don't shop with them very often because they are just too expensive on the things I buy.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Archived