LegacyGT.com

car care soap ... have you heard of this one

I got this soap from Ming the other day, they gave me a sample and i loved it, so i got a bottle, i have never heard of this stuff but i can tell you it is the best stuff out there, OCDetails is the only one i think who may hav e heard of this stuff.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g127/Chwisch87/this%20cool%20thing/soap.jpg

This is just what i have gotten for htis car in the past month hahahaha ... car care is expensive, sorta ... :)

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g127/Chwisch87/this%20cool%20thing/product1.jpg

I love my car ... basically.

"expensive sorta"??? :lol: You have no idea.......

There are a lot of good products out there. From my years in the industry and through all the products I've tested I have found one universal truth. That truth is: There is no such thing as best. There are a lot of things that you may like the best, but on a different car or color or climate there may be something better. Don't marry yourself to a product or believe that anything is the 'best' for everything. It just isn't true.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

"expensive sorta"??? :lol: You have no idea.......

There are a lot of good products out there. From my years in the industry and through all the products I've tested I have found one universal truth. That truth is: There is no such thing as best. There are a lot of things that you may like the best, but on a different car or color or climate there may be something better. Don't marry yourself to a product or believe that anything is the 'best' for everything. It just isn't true.

Well, as for all the products i got, im loveing the teflon brake dust remover, stoner anything is just GREAT, hahaha, this soap has to be my favorite thing i have found so far.

ok well i got some background on this soap ...Ming used to sell their own soap, it was the BEST, ever, however it was formydahide based and the EPA banned it. The Finish Kare is the second best soap they have ever used, which is the one they sell.

What are their guidelines for establishing that it was the 'best' ever? Any independent research or reviews available to support that, or is it just the word of a biased vendor?

OCDETAILS BLOG

What are their guidelines for establishing that it was the 'best' ever? Any independent research or reviews available to support that, or is it just the word of a biased vendor?

Sigh, i must admit im not stupid and have thought about that ... I know these guys pretty well, and i know they know what they are talking about. I mean, these guys would only use it if it was the best. Until someone shows me something that is better than what im useing now, i will continue to use it. :)

Hey AWD-

Put your towels in a box with a cover otherwise they will pick up all sort of dust, dirt and gunk just lying on a shelf in the garage.;)

Alright will figure some sort of conver system for them out, thanks :)

Sigh, i must admit im not stupid and have thought about that ... I know these guys pretty well, and i know they know what they are talking about. I mean, these guys would only use it if it was the best. Until someone shows me something that is better than what im useing now, i will continue to use it. :)

I'm not saying that it isn't good stuff. I'm just saying that before you tell everybody that it is the best, then you should probably have more of a basis for comparison. Just because someone told you it was the best doesn't mean it is. Besides, soap is soap. I've used a lot of car washes over the last ten years and I've found that most of them sud up when you pour water in them and they'll get the car just as clean as the other. Like I said... soap is soap. It doesn't do much other than create lube between your mitt and the car and help loosen dirt on the surface.

OCDETAILS BLOG

Archived