LegacyGT.com

Anybody want a Gmail invite?

MaStaMooN

Hey All.. Havent posted much in this section yet just because I dont take delivery of my LGT untill late Sept... But wanted to offer you "local" guys (im in central NJ (Brick)) a gmail invite if you want one. Just PM me with your Full Name and current email address and Ill send all that I can. First come first serve ladies/gents. -Jon P.S., if I send you one Ill return your PM. If I say I sent you one and you dont see it in your inbox.. check your spam/bulk mail folders.. Alot of these have been going into those folders unfortunatly.

Hmm.. Didnt think of that. GMail is Googles new email system that is still in Beta right now. You cannot sign up without somebody sending you an invite. This invite then links you to the gmail system and allows you to create an account. You can learn more about gmail here ( [url]http://gmail.google.com/gmail/help/about.html[/url] ) Main features are 1GB of storage space and the ability to search your emails using Googles kick arse searching technology. Most people only want one because they are/were not easy to get. But now that google is allowing its current members to invite people again.. there are alot of invites floating around. I hadnt seen much on this forum about GMAIL but on other forums its pretty well discussed. Anyways, if your intrested.. even to just take a look, let me know and Ill hook you up. You can actually delete your own gmail account if you dont like it. Google is cool like that ;) -Jon

Archived