LegacyGT.com

I picked up my Legacy this evening :D

I picked up my Legacy this evening. OMG I love this car. The regal blue looks awesome. To merge onto a highway is simple, the car feels like an airplane building up speed down the runway about to take off. The interior is beautiful, I love this interior. The stock radio without the sub sounds wonderful, I'm impressed. The comfort level is very high. The spoiler is definitely a pain in the ass option, and yes you see it in the rear view mirror. The regal blue is a very rich color, I'm in love. I went outside and washed the dust off at 9pm this evening - that's love :oops:

All in all, I'm exceptionally happy. The car is a beauty, and it is truely a driver's car. My car is reading an average of 8.7 mpg - I know that'll change Friday night when I get on the road and drive it for 3 hours on open highway.

I am very happy with my decision. I got cold feet a few times, but in the end, I'm more impressed than I ever expected.

I got an pic of the interior lit up:

scoobie.jpg.8758a592756ec14ba4e9a8603f4eaf28.jpg

whoa... you need a garage! i can't imagine shuffling cars in the morning. hahahhaha congrats! I's nice to see you finally made a decision and a right one might I add! That shade of dark blue if it's anything like my 'ol 2.5RS BRP is sweet under certain light. It's very fluidic. I still get a kick of seeing my RS in the mornings and evenings when the sun is not the brightest. Ppl still compliments this colour after 4 years!!! So good choice bud.

Thanks everyone.... LOL @ the avatar comment - the pic is a evil mug shot of Bert from Semese Street. Z100, it was the only station that wasn't playing commericals a t the time, I didn't have my cd's loaded in yet. :oops: I normally list to 92.3, 103.5 if it's late on a Friday (or is it Saturday) when they're playing the techno stuff, and usually my assortment of techno and trance cd's. The blue is awesome, it looks so good at night under street lights - I can't describe it - it just has to be seen - kinda like a very rich looking midnight blue I guess. To move the cars around - yeah it's a pain in the ass. I can't wait to get home tonight and take it out for a little while. Lastnight, when I went to pick up the car, they had put a dealer sticker on like I asked them not to, when the sales guy realized the sticker had been put on, he had it immediately removed from the car. So no dealer sticks on this baby. I'm also still thinking of a name for her. :) Thanks again everyone, Mike

Guest JessterCPA
[quote name='godwhomismike']Lastnight, when I went to pick up the car, they had put a dealer sticker on like I asked them not to, when the sales guy realized the sticker had been put on, he had it immediately removed from the car. So no dealer sticks on this baby. [/quote] I have the dealer sticker on my car. How do I take it off? It is one of those white vinyl decal ones. BTW, good luck with the car, I think you will love it.

Guest JessterCPA
[quote name='TLS']Fingernail works best. Let it heat up in the sun, or use a hair drier. Usually they don't leave a residue, but if there is some, use goo-gone to remove it.[/quote] Thanks! :)

[quote name='Drift Monkey']Congratulations, aren't you glad you didn't get a 350Z? :P[/quote] Thanks, I am happy I didn't get the Z. I would've looked at the A4, but I thought why get a car that is a few months away from a complete redesign. Anyways, I have no regrets with my Legacy. My only complaint is seeing the spoiler in my rear view mirror. Oh well. Other than that, I'm more than thrilled with the Legacy. - Mike

[quote name='godwhomismike']My only complaint is seeing the spoiler in my rear view mirror. - Mike[/quote] Mike, That's interesting... I got the spoiler because my wife thought it was really "cool". I was kind of neutral to start with, but now I'm having second thoughts. I don't like the spoiler in the rear view mirror either. And, I'm starting to think I like the exterior better without the spoiler. Hmm.... I wonder if anyone has a Garnet Red GT and want's to swap trunk lids? Regards, Dan.

Archived