LegacyGT.com

Got an interesting proposistion: monthly install meets

whitetiger

So i was at my old dealership today having my clutch install by one of my old subaru tech buddies who i used to work with and i came up with an interesting idea. Me and him could host a mini install meet once or twice a month. Both he and i would do installs for 4-5 of you guys. You could get stuff put in and ask questions to him that i wont know. he is a fully certified subaru tech and if there is some stuff that cant be done by me or him in the drive way, you can discuss bringing the car to him at the dealership for stuff to be done. I will continue to offer my services every weekend, but this could be a good opportunity to have a meet and get stuff done while learning about your car. This isnt certian yet, but if we get enough people to come, then this could be a regular event.

So what do you guys think?

I think that's an awesome idea. I don't need anything done right now but if I did that would be a great option
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Yeah thats a friggin awesome idea, I was going to propose somthing like that. I just dont have the tools and stuff, but I could always lend a driveway if tools could be transported. Im definately interested and I would def. hang out even if I didnt have anything to go in, just to learn and get more savy with tools etc. and to learn what stuff I should start buying, what is most usefull and all.

So when is the first one? I do have a pulley and SS lines that need to go in.

I do most of my own stuff, but I'd go just to hang out and help.

nobody asked you:lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Is this a B.Y.O.P? .....(Bring Your Own Pop-its?) :lol:

Very good idea! One day I will want to tackle the up/dp, and I wouldn't mind having an experienced hand around for help and advice, to keep the bleeding to a minimum!

We can also drink lots of Barley Pop, and tune Jedi's car for him :icon_bigg

"You poke it, You own it" - Man law supporter

^^^^Narc :lol:

:lol: sounds like it right? anyways, you can ask him about the under the table stuff. i only paid $290 to have him put my clutch in, and those of you who know dealer rates know that thats crazy cheap.

damn...wish I lived on the east coast...
[CENTER][URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18504"]Subaru Plug & Play Aux-in Mod[/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://www.jazzyengineering.com"]www.jazzyengineering.com[/URL][/CENTER]

beer, wine, sangria .. then we all go out driving :)

yea! that's an awesome idea! get all liquor'd up and test drive our new modifications.. hmm i can smell the DUI/reckless driving tickets already. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived