LegacyGT.com

98 2.5 GT Auto to 5 speed Conversion....

Jigoku Z

Hello... Right now I'm trying to gather parts for a 5 Speed conversion. This will be done myself. Right now my main problem is gathering parts. Can anyone here supply me with the conversion information? Like which 5 speed I need to get and what to look out for.... any inpus will be appreciated greatly...

My question is, do you have a lot invested in this model, mods, etc? Might be better off just trading off for a model that came with a manual. That is what I have been told is generally the better route I'm told. I haven't seen an exact list of parts needed as it can be a lot of little bits of this and that.

I just got the engine rebuilded. I haven't invest any in the car except for the engine rebuild. I have thought about trading it in. But I'll look around first and see how much the parts for the conversion will cost first. If it's too much, I'll just trade it in....

[quote name='Jigoku Z']I just got the engine rebuilded. I haven't invest any in the car except for the engine rebuild. I have thought about trading it in. But I'll look around first and see how much the parts for the conversion will cost first. If it's too much, I'll just trade it in....[/quote] Rebuilded or rebuilt? :P

Archived