LegacyGT.com

Just Another Suggestion

I took this information from your other thread. It was unnecessary for you to post both, so I'll just bring it here and remove the old one :): [quote name='DEI99662']How about a Automotive news section? A place to post information on the Auto Industry and doesnt have to be just with Subaru. [/quote] So what you're suggesting is kind of what NASIOC has in their "News & Rumors" section? I like that idea, not sure how much it will get updated though. I do admit that was the only section I really browsed through because it had Legacy information before it was released.
-ben

[quote name='axis008']I took this information from your other thread. It was unnecessary for you to post both, so I'll just bring it here and remove the old one :): [quote name='DEI99662']How about a Automotive news section? A place to post information on the Auto Industry and doesnt have to be just with Subaru. [/quote] So what you're suggesting is kind of what NASIOC has in their "News & Rumors" section? I like that idea, not sure how much it will get updated though. I do admit that was the only section I really browsed through because it had Legacy information before it was released.[/quote] Sorry about the double post. Yes that is what I am talking about. I am a car nut and like to read about other car makers. I know it is far away, but I am sure that this section will be a hot place to go when the news of the 2006 Legacys start to come. If you want to do a trial period, I could be the mod of this to ensure that this is updated and doesnt go to waste. Just an idea. Also, this section could reserved just for Subaru cars or it can used for any auto maker. :D

[quote name='Dr. Zevil']I think that if you have to go to NASIOC for a forum, then there may be a need for it here. I want this place to become a one stop shop. Although I DO indeed go to NASIOC for my news and rumors.[/quote] I agree. Then please explain to me why we dont have a "News and Rumors" section?

1) This site will not be a mirror image of NASIOC, i-Club, s2ki, Acura-TL, or any other site. 2) If there isn't a large number of threads on the topic, it doens't need its own forum. 3) More forums confuse people, who then just dump into the top forum. 4) There are other places these topics can already be discussed. Legacy specific news and rumors are fine in the '2005 Subaru Legacy' forum. Other Subaru topics can easily go in the off topic areas. 5) I'm not re-organizing the forums weekly. Its confusing to those of us who have been around. I do appreciate the suggestions,though. And by all means if ALOT of people all wanted it, then my mind would change. I like this place to be what the members want.

[quote name='Tide'] I do appreciate the suggestions,though. And by all means if ALOT of people all wanted it, then my mind would change. I like this place to be what the members want.[/quote] I understand your reasoning. I am just trying to make this site better for everyone, not just myself. I see great potential with this site and I appreciate being a part of it. :)

Archived