LegacyGT.com

Xtec HID Kit Vendors

jwilliams555

Anyone know a reliable source for getting a Premium Xtec Race HID Kit (50 watts) 8000k?

I tried hitting up therpmstore.com. I was told they would have this in stock in 3-5 days. 4 days latter I was told they were all spoken for...real bummer.:icon_mad: My car's been in the shop getting fixed, and I was hoppin' to get this all sorted out by now.

Anyway, anyone know somewhere else I can get this part?:confused: I needed it yesterday!

I also took a look at the bulb guide, is there a specific kit I would get if I wanted to do high/low beams and driving lights? Would I just get the kit mentioned above w/ the H7, 9001, and H3-55W bulbs, or would I need multiple kits?

Thanks, you guys rock!

if you want to waste your money because you want hids for all your lights then that would be infe, but you would need 3 seperate kits, one for h7, one for 9005 and one for the h3.

you pretty much dont ever need hids for high beams, unless your doing it for show purposes.

other than that i have wanted to do hids for my fogs but, it floods in some areas around me, and having bulbs burn out due to water, is gonna be an expensive mod to have just for lights, but i may still do it

as for a dealer for xtec, im not really sure. try xenondepot

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

+1 on Donny and the RPM store. He recently helped out my cousin with his purchase and a set of bad bulbs. One thing I can say is that if you can afford it get the XTEC's over the Apexcone's any day. Cousin oredered teh Apexcone and not only were they crappy quality, btu they sent a used set! Luckily DOnnt took care of him, and he was able to exchange them for the XTECS and pay for the difference.

X

---

I have the 6000k Xtec Race Kit (50w) and they are greeeat! Excellent quality and Donnys support is top notch.

Check out his iTrader... I've purchased a handfull of items from him and he's awesome.

Sucks to hear about your bad experience, good luck with getting your kit!

I belive RPM is selling the kit for $380 or $390. I had exchanged some products so my final price for the Xtec was discounted with the difference.

The quality of the Xtec Race kit is excellent! I have a picture of the kit in my vBGarage. Click on Pimp My Ride in my sig. I'll try to snap some pics of the lights tonight, but the camera doesn't really capture the lighting that well. It looks great!

Check out his thread, make sure you use the the discount code in the thread when you order to get the LegacyGT.com discount!

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17448&highlight=xtec

I'll try to snap some pics of the lights tonight, but the camera doesn't really capture the lighting that well. It looks great!

better than nothing! if possible, find someone with 35W kit and take comparision pics. :icon_bigg

This Space For Rent

just do retro cheaper and better, sorry for jumping ship on the kits but after 4 kits and sitting beside oem i am sold, all hell viva reviloluton' down with kits up with retros!!!!
Mr.350

• 1 month later...

Archived