LegacyGT.com

Clearing headlights in NJ

korpse

Anyone from the Bergen County, NJ area want to help me clear my headlights? I know it's simple but I just don't have the balls to do it myself, and I'd rather have someone who's done it before to help me out :)

Also, I know NJ isn't part of this region, but everyone knows that NJ isn't mid-Atlantic! :lol:

Ya i live in BC to, looking for the same thing... and Korpse what shops do you go to(if you have any mods)

My LGT isn't modded yet, but when I had the WRX I just did everything myself. Nothing major, just exhaust and suspension mods.

Korpse & The Don -- I cleared and blacked out my lights, I'm more than willing to meet up and give you guys some pointers, basically I learned what not to do the hard way :icon_bigg. It's fairly straight forward just to just clear them, but a PIA if you want to black them out also.

Let know. BTW, they look awesome blacked out.

-Jeff

Korpse & The Don -- I cleared and blacked out my lights, I'm more than willing to meet up and give you guys some pointers, basically I learned what not to do the hard way :icon_bigg. It's fairly straight forward just to just clear them, but a PIA if you want to black them out also.

Let know. BTW, they look awesome blacked out.

-Jeff

I'm also in NJ in need of a guiding hand in clearing the corners and blacking out the housing. If you guys would'nt mind me joining along I would glady meet up if ever you plan to do this.

It's actually not that hard just to clear them...look at the below post

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3737&highlight=clear+headlights

Blacking them out is a PIA and takes time, the below post shows you how.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17817&highlight=black+headlights

Be sure to tape the reflector, use blue 3M painters tape. I used green 3M automotive tape and it peeled the chrome off the ring around the reflector.

Archived