LegacyGT.com

Suby Specialties in Monrovia off of 10 FWY--great service!!!

Legasee

Well...I've only read about these guys and thought I'd give it a try... heck, why not take the car to peeps who are also car enthusiasts?!!

Just got back from 15,000 mile service today...those guys there are great! Make sure you make an appointment with them, they are booked for like weeks (626-358-4235 ask for Steve Courtice, Owner, tell'em Sean with Silver LGT referred you! :icon_bigg )... I know everyone's saying 15,000 mile service is nothing, but since I've been doing oil changes only every 3000 miles since purchased new, I thought I'd do a "service package" at every 15,000 miles or so.

Kicked-backed guys, chatted and watched them work on the car the entire time. To my surprise, my air filter was pretty dirty, so I was glad to get a new one in there...car feels even better now...throttle a little more responsive :), topped all my fluids, (didn't do tire rotation since I just got new tires), he recommended 10W30 multi-blend claiming that 5 was too thin (cool, I'll try that :D).

CF--**HIGHLY RECOMMENDED SERVICE shop**-great people to deal with :)

In Taiwan now...:spin:

I've been trying to call Subie specialties all day but it keeps ringing and theres not even an answering machine. Have they changed numbers? I went to their website and the same number was posted. I wonder whats going on...
...sporting the hottest Legacy on the westside of my block:icon_bigg

...Make sure you make an appointment with them, they are booked for like weeks (626-358-4235 ask for Steve Courtice, Owner, tell'em Sean with Silver LGT referred you! :icon_bigg )...

Mike, you don't read most posts!!! why? :iam::(:icon_bigg

lol...i missed it..you know i'm very busy at work... :munch:

:lol: ...busy replying to posts and figuring how to spend your $$$ :icon_bigg ...so you made your appointment yet? (they are so booked, I was going to make my NEXT appointment for oil change when I went in for the 15,000 mile service, and he was like, "ya, we have a few that do that"... :lol: )

i gotta save up now...going to Vegas next weekend :D

i'm not 21 yet...so i have no idea WTF i'm gonna do except eatting...:lol:

you can stand by the vending machines and check out the waitresses in bikini's walking around :icon_bigg

Just got my install done today. Steve the owner and everyone who worked there were extremely nice and laid back. After a small glitch (autospeed accidentally sent me a prototype wagon exhaust...I have a sedan so they reimbursed me to pay the muffler guy to shorten the tips), my car looks, sounds, and drives much better. Cost of the install for UP, DP and the xhaust came to 350. I don't know if this is too much but it seemed like a fair price and also for the peace of mind that comes with their expertise. I highly recommend them to anyone in the greater LA area. check them out www.subyspecialties.com

they do take credit cards

...sporting the hottest Legacy on the westside of my block:icon_bigg

Archived