LegacyGT.com

Bose Suspension System

crapy

just saw it at NASIOC: [url]http://www.bose.com/controller;jsessionid=BvorzMXNunDZeMJ1liBSvrghYhhFVbl1wg9en3fedppHJG2mRLs6!1879924776!-373760557?event=VIEW_STATIC_PAGE_EVENT&url=/learning/project_sound/suspension_challenge.jsp&pageName=/learning/project_sound/suspension_results.jsp[/url] looks cool and functional! and remember to check out the vids under the "Results Through Research" :o

Makes sense that Bose would build a suspension that is basicaly just a speaker coil. This is like the like the Corvette and Cadilac system, but that is an adaptive magnetic liquid. Sounds like a cool system.

That's gonna be some serious bling as their audio systems are mucho exensive! I did see it over on NASIOC when it was first mentioned, it does look impressive however. Magnets are the smoothest possible ride solution.

Wow, I'm impressed (insert sarcasm).. Delphi's Magneride is probably superior in both function and simplicity.. Plus, it's already been proven in production systems. (Perhaps I'm a bit biased) Yet another overly complicated Bose system that will be over priced and under performing..

• 2 weeks later...
I think I'll keep my suspension tuning in the hands of Espelir, Tein, Tanabe, Prodrive...ect. To many parts rolled into one....no sway...control arms replaced....separate motors. Ya know the phone/clock radio sounded like a kick ass concept in the 80's.
OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

Archived