LegacyGT.com

Dyno Days at Rim of the World Rally 4/28-29

Next Month, April 28 & 29, Crawford & I-Speed will make our presence felt at the Rim of the World Rally. Yes, there will be cars, yes there will be engines, but on hand will be our All-Wheel Dynapack dyno, ready and willing to roll even the highest of horsepower dyno-kings. For $45 prior to, and $60 the day of the event, participants will get two runs on the highly accurate "take-it-anywhere" dyno. This will be far more than a mere display. We want everyone to get involved and just have fun. The dyno challenge is a great way to meet new people, and see some trick cars. (Contact sales@i-speed.us for sign up information)

Whether you are a participant looking for power bragging rights, spectator having fun watching power being displayed on the dyno, there is sure to be a lot of action going on. If that wasn’t enough spectators can check out display booths inside Poppy Pavilion as well as outside between the pavilions.

At the Crawford Performance display we will have two precision-built engines, including:

• A Crawford Performance S2 shortblock
  • A Crawford Performance R3 2.65-liter shortblock

We will also have a 2005 STi with our CP35R kit. Modifications include:

• Crawford 2.8 Billet R4 engine
  • Motec ADL and M800
  • Custom 6 Speed gearbox
  • Crawford 900cc Fuel Rail kit
  • STi Big Brembo Brake kit

• 3” exhaust
  • Crawford CP35R Turbo Kit
  • Full Roll cage

More information on the Rim of the World Rally can be found at www.rimoftheworldrally.com

Crawford Performance is the leader in High Performance Subaru engine building and I-SpeedUSA is at the forefront of Subaru tuning. Together we provide a one-stop solution to enthusiasts looking for both hardware and software solutions to make their cars perform better, with the highest degree of reliability for both the street and the racetrack.

Hope to see you there!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived