LegacyGT.com

No Legacy at Chicago...

[quote name='Dr. Zevil']I thought you were going? I wanted to get your impressions of the new outbacks.. GET OVER THERE KEVIN! :lol:[/quote] Oh, I'm still going...soon, as a matter of fact. :D Kevin

I was going to go to the show with the main reason being the new Legacy GT, and the other cars as pure entertainment and fun to look at, but now it doesn't hold the value for a 3 hour drive each way. They turned me off. I did enough ranting about this on NABISCO, I need bore you guys. I will just say that showing that over the old models is a blatant mistake. I don't care if they're still trying to unload them, it's still a big mistake. It's a show, show your new stuff! End rant.

[quote name='SUBE555']I was going to go to the show with the main reason being the new Legacy GT, and the other cars as pure entertainment and fun to look at, but now it doesn't hold the value for a 3 hour drive each way. They turned me off. I did enough ranting about this on NABISCO, I need bore you guys. I will just say that showing that over the old models is a blatant mistake. I don't care if they're still trying to unload them, it's still a big mistake. It's a show, show your new stuff! End rant.[/quote] Word I got is that it was a corporate screwup, not a conscious decision not to show the Legacy, Sube. The unfortunate thing is that the only Outbacks there were wagons, so you didn't really get a chance to see how the sedan would look. But I have an extensive post above chronicling my impressions of the Outbacks, if you're interested. Oh, and as regards the fit and finish of the interior, sitting in the Outbacks is the same as sitting in the GTs. The exterior, however, is different. Kevin

Kindof an important event to have such a screw up. I guess it doesn't matter for national coverage since it has already made its debut, but it's a pretty important show. That wood/leather steering wheel is gorgeous. I'd like to see all of that wood replaced with CF. mmm mmm nice.

Any way you swing it, it's a big screw-up. I have better stuff to do like work on the house and pole building and get things put together and straightened up. After all, sundays are occupied with ice race events mostly. Gotta have a day to work on stuff.

Archived