LegacyGT.com

For those with Crucial Exhaust..

derffred

took me about 4 days to get my downpipe and midpipe. Cut jeremy some slack right now, hes working on an exhaust for us, porting and polishing tons of exhaust manifolds, and im pretty sure mentioned be back-ordered up the wazoo. Just send him a p.m. he'll get back to you eventually.
06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

+1 on the pm'ing or emailing of Jeremy. If you ask, he will tell you what the deal is, and he is usually quick to respond. I'd put money on it being back-ordered, if he had it, he would have shipped it ASAP.

I waited 50ish days for my HFC mid-pipe, but that was the first run.

How long did it take for your exhaust to ship? I ordered mine three weeks ago from tomorrow.. anddd nothing yet, not even a tracking number..

3 weeks with no product and no info at all on shipping is too long. Don't care who it is that you are dealing with, 3 weeks is too long.

For example, I ordered a Cobb DP from Peter (Pltek) last Spring and it took 2 months to get to me. I didn't care though because he kept me in the loop as to delays and updates. I just ordered a Perrin TMIC and AVO filter from him a couple days ago. The initial order said it would be shipped to me in about a week. The next day Peter emails me and says it will be an extra week because he has to get more in from Perrin. Hey, no problem. Mind you he just got back from vacation and I'm sure is backloged with orders, but he still took the time to het me know. Keep me in the loop and I'm cool about it.

Another example was another vendor on this site (who I won't name because there is no reason to) who I ordered springs from. They didn't show up when they were supposed to and he told me they'd be another week. Another week went by with no springs. I called him 4 times over the next 3 weeks (5 weeks total from the order date - never got the springs) and he never returned my calls. My final call I asked he please return my call even if he didn't have any info on my order or I'd contest the CC charge and never do business w/ him again. He never called, I cancled the order and he lost out on one hell of alot of business from me just because he couldn't pick up the phone and return a call.

It's all about customer service!

i know how you feel, but dont jump on the gun w/ jeremy. He is a very reputable vendor and makes a lot of people on this board/forum very happy. I apologize for the incovenience your having with him. Have you tried calling his shop in cali?

-Jeff

06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

No i'm not jumpin the gun with anyone.. i just got my tracking numbers.. they were finally shipped today.. i did send him a PM.. and i tried calling the shop a bunch of times... but no one ever answers lol.. it's all good.. this long wait will definately be worth it when i get the pipes..

Archived