LegacyGT.com

Good Price

STiNGER

I'm looking at this car, and wanted to know if it's a good price? Before taxes and plate fees, I'm looking at $26,400 and it's silver. Anyone?

2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Ltd. Sedan

Model Code: 6AG MSRP: $30,507 Stock Number: Transmission: Manual ARMREST EXTENSION (OFF BLACK)

ROCKER PANEL TRIM,BRIL SIL MET

SPOILER, SD BRILLIANT SILVER METALLIC

LEGACY SDN SPLASH GUARD SET

2006 LGT LTD 5MT Brilliant Silver

Cobb AP w/ TDC S2 protune

Crucial DP

K&N Filter

Cusco F&R Sways

Tein H-Techs

Cobb F&R Endlinks

Kartboy SS

Xtec HID 5000K

Sounds like a good deal, considering I was offered a GT w/o options for $26k and members here said it was a good deal. Only difference was mine would've been a special order, which means no dipping into the dealer's holdback. The additional items you're receiving is certainly worth more than $400, so I'd say your deal is better than mine. IMO the most you can knock off is another $500 or so, if dealer is desperate. Try going back at the end of this month and things might work out for you. GL

Thanks for the reply, I picked it up today for $26,200

2006 LGT LTD 5MT Brilliant Silver

Cobb AP w/ TDC S2 protune

Crucial DP

K&N Filter

Cusco F&R Sways

Tein H-Techs

Cobb F&R Endlinks

Kartboy SS

Xtec HID 5000K

Sounds like a good deal, considering I was offered a GT w/o options for $26k and members here said it was a good deal. Only difference was mine would've been a special order, which means no dipping into the dealer's holdback. The additional items you're receiving is certainly worth more than $400, so I'd say your deal is better than mine. IMO the most you can knock off is another $500 or so, if dealer is desperate. Try going back at the end of this month and things might work out for you. GL

+1 Always buy a car at the end of the month!!!! ALWAYS!!!

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Archived