LegacyGT.com

Nopi Nationals

white05gt1

My friend won first place for Street Edition Honda like '95-'05 or some years around there.

He has a K20a swap 05 civic coupe. Its freakin nice. I went for a ride....finally the other day. Im gonna be racing a RSX-S at the track on Sunday that runs 13.3 I believe. I am hopin to smoke him.

No dont get me wrong if you get a good launch and a good run you could give him a run for his money, what kind of mods does the rsx-s have. When are you going to the track and which one firebird or Speedworld? I might be able to come down and watch/partisipate.

Sunday Morning. Not sure which one it is. I am leaving my house by about 8:00am. I live on 21st and bell. So if youre down to go, lmk. Ill get more details tomorrow morning. My friend is going with tomorrow morning to the tune, who has the civic. So Ill find out all the details. Im calling him tonight to see if hes still going, so Ill get the info then.

I live on 35th and the 101 so not far from you let me know for sure I just read that you are going to stage two and would love to see your car run after your tune. I have been to the track a few times stock so I would love to see the difference.

Archived