LegacyGT.com

Buy now or wait till April

leftride

I am currently looking at purchasing an '06 OBXT Limited 5MT.

The current price i am looking at is $27,364 ($2,540 below invoice, includes the $1500 march incentive) my dilemma is there is a good chance i wont have my current car sold until next month. It seems that the $1500 incentive has been around for the last 2 months, does anyone know if it can be expected next month as well. If i can get this price or even less should i just jump on it?

OUTBACK

0.0% APR FINANCING UP TO 24 MONTHS ON ALL 06 OUTBACK MODELS

Financing available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval, vehicle insurance approval and vehicle availability. No down payment required. Cannot be combined with Customer Cash. Must take delivery from dealer stock by March 31, 2006. See participating dealers for details.

CUSTOMER CASH REBATE ON 06 OUTBACK MODELS

Now through March 31, 2006 - select 2006 Outback models (excluding Outback Sport models) are available with Customer Cash up to $2,000. Must take delivery from dealer stock by March 31, 2006. See your participating dealer for details.

2006 Outback 2.5i Wagon - $2,000

2006 Outback 2.5i Limited Wagon - $2,000

2006 Outback 2.5i Limited Sedan - $1,500

2006 Outback 2.5i Special Edition Wagon - $2,000

2006 Outback 2.5XT Wagon - $1,500

2006 Outback 3.0R Wagons - $1,500

This Space For Rent

Let it ride...The incentives will be there, if not get better. Usually the new cars start rolling out in August, and they want their inventory gone by July. IMHO :icon_bigg
"You poke it, You own it" - Man law supporter

As a fyi, I just received the following e-mail from a eastern Pa dealer.

Here is the latest update!

Subaru just offered us an additional $250 for each Legacy or Legacy Outback we sell this month! (excluding Spec B).

So we are going to pass that on to you!

This means after all rebates you can purchase a Legacy or Outback 3.0 or XT for $2250 under invoice! OR how about an Outback 2.5i or 2.5i Limited for $2750 under invoice!

Subaru is aiming for it's best month ever why not take advantage! The best cars are going fast! So call us now!

cool. i wont be in a hurry then...as hard as it is :)

Leftride,

Sounds like they are trying to set a sales record. Go in on the 30th or 31st, and you might just get a great deal, that you can't refuse. They are always willing to give the best deals at the end of the month!

"You poke it, You own it" - Man law supporter

before you go in, make sure they have the car you want, since you must take delivery this month (no time to wait for them to get it from somewhere else).

the car i am looking for should be at the dealer tomorrow. if all goes well i should be driving it by the end of the week :) the deal seemed good so i decided to go forward.

the car i am looking for should be at the dealer tomorrow. if all goes well i should be driving it by the end of the week :) the deal seemed good so i decided to go forward.

cool! don't forget to subscribe to the local mailing list, and meet up with other owners.. :D

This Space For Rent

• 2 weeks later...

they are. Even the special rates. We spoke to the regional rep this morning and she told us to expect Subaru Special rates to jump 2%-3%. I know my in laws are building a house and they are mad because rates jumped here recently.

end of march is the end of the first quarter so there are always changes, this year it just happens to have rates going up.

Archived