LegacyGT.com

Sparco Sale at Irvine this Sat (Mar 11th)

31337_LGT

Has anyone heard of this clearance sale at the Sparco USA headquarters?

https://www.sparcousa.com/news_detail.asp?id=38

I remembered that I once wanted one of their tool bags, so I went to their site and stumbled across this sale.

Anybody interested in going? I'm curious to see what they offer (they're supposedly clearing out their '05 stuff to make room for all the new gear). PLUS, they're giving away a free In-N-Out burger lunch to the first 300 people to show up [the truck's there from 12 to 1:30 PM]. :munch:

I dono.. i was gonna go last year to buy something for my STi.. glad I didn't.. I was told it wasn't that great
"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

So me and my friend woke up at 6:30 to the event today. We were in the first group. So like I went there because he wanted to get a seat. He got the Monza for $300 and me being an impulsive buyer, I got the Sparco Fighter for $255. When I got back home, I realized I dont go to too many tracking events a year and I wanted to get something reclinable so I went back to the event and sold it for $245 to some guy in line. End of story

I didn't have to make such a big trip since it was in Irvine, but i did have to wait 3 hours in the rain. The deals we really good. Monza seats go for $700 retail and they had 3 barely used ones for $300.

Archived